- Leaving on Italy on Tuesday turned into leaving Italy on Wednesday.
- We had mental weather.
- We had 40 knots blowing up our ass from Sicily .
- Our engine room recorded a 26 degree roll.
- At one point we did 22 knots down a wave(top speed for RoMa is 17)
- We spent the second night anchored next to some fish farms because the port entrance looked like the bottom of Niagara falls.
- Uncle Phil and I may have said "it was nice knowing you" to each other at one point.
- I got ordered to have a beer last night. I always obey captains orders.
- IT WAS AWESOME
View from my office window for the next week or so.